If you or someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, then help is available through drug addiction treatment centers in Oregon. With drug and alcohol addiction recovery can help you through every phase of recovery that starts with detox, continues through treatment, and ends with long-term professional and peer support.
The first step in receiving treatment is to recognize that you are dependent on drugs or alcohol and that you need professional help. That first step is the most important. From there, you can begin your road to recovery. Centers that offer a variety of treatments. We can help you choose which program is right for you so that you get the proper treatment.
Is Drug and Alcohol Treatment for You?
There are some clear indicators that you may need professional help for your drug or alcohol use, such as:
- You no longer have the ability to stop (even though you’ve told yourself that you would)
- Your drug or alcohol use is hurting your personal or professional relationships
- Finances are hurting because you spend every dime on your addiction
- Behavior is erratic, destructive, and unpredictable
- You have mental conditions such as anxiety, anger, stress, depression, mood swings, confusion, uncertainty, or suicidal thoughts
Other people have started complaining about your drug and alcohol use and how it is affecting your life
If you are experiencing these or other symptoms of addiction, then you may want to seek drug and alcohol rehab center.
Treatment Available at Drug Addiction Treatment Centers in Oregon
When searching for drug addiction treatment centers in Oregon near your location, try to find a Salem, Oregon alcohol rehab center that offers a wide range of treatments suited to your particular needs. It’s important to find a center that provides comprehensive treatment programs such as:
- Dual diagnosis treatment (co-occurrence)
- Mental health therapy (depression, anxiety, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, personality disorder)
- Outpatient rehab and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Holistic treatments for the mind, body, and soul
- Comprehensive addiction therapy services
- Inpatient detox and rehab centers
Also, look for a warm, caring, and relaxing environment where you are free to be yourself and recover at your own pace.
Support Group & Group Therapy
One of the most powerful and effective types of therapy is group therapy. You have the opportunity to interact with other patients who are going through the same struggles as you. And, like you, many of these patients are hesitant to be part of a group program.
Support groups, however, can help you in ways that your therapist, family, friends, or coworkers are unable to. They can provide insights from experience, listen to you with an empathetic spirit, and be your sounding board as you talk about your struggles, thoughts, and emotions. You may come to realize that a support group is the most valuable part of drug rehab in Salem, Oregon.
Contact a Center Today
It’s time to find a recovery center that is dedicated to helping you overcome your drug or alcohol addiction. Drug addiction treatment centers in Oregon offer extensive treatment for substance abuse. They can help you get back on your feet and live a fulfilling and healthy life.